Posts by alittlesliceofhaven

I also bought Magic Line - believe it or not, my local cake shop sells them cheaper than any place I have found on the net.
What is 10x sugar? Thanks
How about wine bottle and glasses mixed with plants/flowers or grapes on a vine? Or you could go more humorous and put tools on each cupcake - since a homeowner has just begun to fix/changes things. Let us know what you do. I'm going to do one for a new baby boy. I haven't decided if Iam going for cute and sweet or humorous and disgusting (my DH and teh mom are constantly playing gross gags on each other at work)
Thank you JanH - I will most definitely use your links! I also found instructions for baking the soccer ball cake in a different thread. My pan didn't come with an instructions and it was from the store Well, I am certainly glad I have now made a lasting impression with you all! In fact, I have a four year old who is a nudist. My DH and I are trying to figure out how we will visit him for holiday dinners if he is naked all the time. Now you know to tid bits about me...
I am new to CC and baking cakes. I was soaking in all the good suggestions you ladies have here and went to town last night. Now I think I might have done something wrong. I did a full version of the WASC then added one package of vanilla instant pudding mix (4 serving sz) plus one whole egg. I was making a Wilton full size soccer ball ball and TONS of cupcakes. The ball did not rise that much and the center took forever to cook. I have not cut into it yet to see if...
Okay, I am addicted to this site! I am a newbie here and at cake baking. My specialty was cheesecakes and truffles but I decided to make a cake for my husband's birthday last week and now I can't stop. My SIL asked that I make my nephew's 1st b-day cake (I made a #1 cake, a smash cake and a cupcake cake) - Thanks Joann for the inspiration and help! I appreciate all the hints and help I'm finding here. I can't wait to try the WASC recipe with the creamer & pudding. ...