Posts by tiptop57

Those teeny, tiny pearls would kill me, too much tweezer time. I'd opt out for a bow with a bity flower on her head........
Sounds like everything worked out as your SIL was happy with the outcome.Next time you can think about writing a review of the company on Google. - Just saying.
KayMc wrote: Me too
Wow, well now then ......that was a breach of contract and would let them know it.I bet no money was returned..........
You are a true saint responding so nicely.I would have laughed out loud got all Soup Nazi and said "No soup for you!" People can be so completely dense.
Back to the OP, it really doesn't matter how the OP contacts her potential clients, by phone or e-mail, and it really does not matter how she collects payment, CC, check or Paypal. What matters is this MOB put the blame on the OP and stressed her out and the OP has all the paperwork as back-up for proof. Ugh - shame on the MOB!No money - no cake!Have two glasses of wine and buy a nice box of chocolates.(Second time today I posted this, but this is why I like my dog better...
Sounds like she her manipulative e-mail went as exactly as she planned. To make you feel guilty and to put the blame on you for her error. That way she can say it was your fault and not hers! Seriously, this is why I get irritated with the "public" for their bad behavior and prefer my dog!
* Sometimes I cut the covers off.* Sometimes I tape them to be open just a bit, but off the cake.* Sometimes I buy those cake boxes with the see through top and then cut the cellophane out.* Sometimes I double box for the teepee top. DoesnÂ’t this seem to be lots of work when a box with the proper height would work the best? When do you all think the manufacturers of cake boxes are going to figure out we need the specialty box for height?
I don't like glue guns as much as the ribbons tend to have a bumpy line. I use double-sided sticky tape and then I can reuse the ribbon from my dummy cakes.
Tea42 - In two different counties that I have entered they did not want real cakes in the decorated cake entries. They list Styrofoam or box. So dummies work in my neck of the woods.Elcee - ME TOO! I'm an "older" woman who makes modern cakes; and I'm also a Democrat. LOL Edited to add: This is just a funny statement and I love Republicans as I am married to one ......don't want to offend any CCer's out there.Anyway after reading all the posts, I am thinking what it really...