Posts by dragonwarlord1969

Hi Rose,Is that in the latest issue? I have not had a chance to get one yet.Joe
Are you taking about bubbles as in bubble bath for example or Bubbles from The Powewrpuff Girls? My daughter is big into the Powerpuff Girls and that's the first thing I thought about when you mentioned a bubbles cake.Joe
Try it, basketweave is fun!! I wish I could do it on every cake but I know that it would get old after a while. My emergency easter cake used a basketweave.Joe
I highly recommend a machine that has freezeable canister. The ice and rock salt can get cumbersome, in my honest opinion.JoeI have a freezable canister one and I love it. But I just moved and forgot where I packed it.
Here's a link on how to make a basketweave. http://www.wilton.com/decorating/basic/basketweave.cfmJoe
Hi Abbey!I found this recipe: Pecan Cream Cheese Ball 2 hours 15 minutes 2 hrs 15 mins prep 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread 1 (5 ounce) jar kraft pimiento cheese spread 1 cup pecan halves apples snack crackers Mix cream cheese, Old English, and Pimiento cheese spread together in large bowl until well-blended. Line a large,deeply-dished coffee mug or bowl with plastic wrap. Transfer cheese mixture to mug or bowl...
Hi Citrusgirl,It sound slike you used a little too much water to me. I was just throwing the reused bag theory out in case that was it.Joe
this sounds interesting. Did it have a cream cheese flavor to it? Piping with cheese sound slike fun!Joe
Did you use a bag that was used for buttercream? I heard that the grease residue from the buttercream can mix with the royal icing and cause them to be hard to set. If you use the same bag, my instructor recommends washing it at least 2 times in HOT soapy water. Joe
Ok, thanks. I thought it may have been me.Joe