Posts by dragonwarlord1969

I use the full amount of Sweetex. I never use Crisco as I heard that it has more air whipped into it. Joe
Thank you!
Thanks Leily!! I've been busy with (my new to me) house and a 3 year old! I made this for work and 3 people want the recipe! Joe
Thanks! I now have it saved for future reference. I made this once before and it was great. This is one of those cakes you make for somebody else and leave it there. It's too good! Joe
Hi Everybody!Does anybody know where the GDD cake recipe went to. i could not fing it. I want to make it for work this Wednesday. I had it but gave my copy away. Thanks!Joe
I usually put my molds in the fridge for about 15 minutes and they pop right out. Hope it helps.Joe
I forgot who came up with the recipe so I can't credit them but here's the recipe!Cake Balls2 cups crumbled cake scraps 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (if cake scraps are not chocolate based) 1/4 cup chopped almonnds (or any other nut you like, or mini-chocolate chips, or M&Ms, you get the idea!) 2 generous shots of amaretto (or any other liquer you may like, a good non-alcohol substitution is any flavored coffee creamer) Put all...
I love this cake! I'm gonna make it for my birthday at work! It tastes like the real deal 'cept better!!!!
I recommend an 11x15 sheet cake with the solar system on it. Plus seeing 30 kids with black tongues sounds kinda funny!
I've made the giant ding dong cake before and it's great! holds up very well.