Posts by mi_patisserie

It turns off at 57 psi and back on at 43 psi to regulate the pressure but it did over heat as well.  When it over heated I was not able to do anything. It would not turn back on or respond at all.  The problem I am seeing is that if I need it only at 20 psi and it will not shut off automatically until it reaches 57 psi, it will be running continuously as I use it. I have seen something that may fix this problem. It is some sort of regulator that connects between your gun...
I just got my machine. I just dove in. I read the very brief manual, took apart the gun while looking at the assembly, and watched some videos on youtube. Just dive in, I think it seems harder than it is.
I recently got an airbrush kit and could use some advice on using it. I have watches some videos on youtube on basic technique but have some questions once I started using it.  If anyone else has questions on this I encourage posting them as I am new and will not think of everything.    I have the Master TC 20T Compressor (http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdepot/tc20t.html) with Master G76 gun. While using the compressor for the first time it over heated. It was about...
How long do you use yours? I just got one for Christmas and it is the exact model as yours. But I painted a 6" round cake (first time using it) and it over heated. Is it supposed to have an automatic shut off? Because maybe mine is not working properly...
I am looking to purchase some mats or rollers and wonder which do you prefer? Do you have more versitility with one or the other? Also which designs do you use the most? Which do you use the least?