Posts by THESUGARCOW

I'm glad you guys liked it... There are so! many! ideas running to my head after I found this ...I guess I will do it soon...
Somebody made beautiful tall cupcakes today and I made a google and so far found this is in portugues but you can understand the pictures.I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS IDEA I guess I will be making different things LOL new toy...hahahhahaahhttp://casamenteiras.com.br/2010/08/15/tall-cupcakes/I hope you the link works... http://casamenteiras.com.br/2010/08/15/tall-cupcakes/didnt work lets try this way YESS THIS ONE WORKSSS SORRY
thank you so much! well it is for 100 people,I going to make a 3 tier cake,on the top i will put M&M figurines saying HAVE A SWEET LIFE then the middle tier instead of a bow a blue first ribbon bottom kids different kids with a tie all around the cake? sounds OK? I hope! I will show the cake thanks again..any other idea? oh it is for this wednesday...
Please! PLEASE..I dont know how to start this cake... the principal is retiring,and the mayor ah I love that handsome mayor Dennis Mulder will be there the super intendent..and I don't know how many more important people will be there,I would love to make a nice! cake very artistic...but don't know where! to START!It is also a surprise event in the school...I saw his office he loves! M&M figurines I saw beautiful cakes with those figures here don't know how they made...
KIM thanks soo so much! I really really needed this! your cowgirl boots!!! I want them 4 my daughter they are soooo adorable I going to look in your pictures
THANKS SO MUCH
pork yo no veo nada??
wow! this is a surprise! thanks 7yyrt! Well ,I feel very good about myself with this cake. I don't have too much experience ...and when I finished this cake,well.. before that ... I didn't know how I will finish it , first time working with ricekrispies ,first time doing something different...so when i finally saw it finish, I was so so happy ,I tough this costumer was going to be as happy as I was,(well since I met her I knew she will be something else...not an easy...
oh! ok... thank you! that happens a lot ,trust me...
wow thanks! so much!! please can u share the other links? where will be the other message with the other links you put before? thanks again