Posts by Florimbio

No...but thanks....:(
Do any of you all know of a good place to buy pre-made gumpaste flowers? I have tried www.Wholesalesugarflowers.com Love them but they are out and www.cakedeco.com does not have them   www.cakesbysam.com does not sell them anymore???   Looking for 3 inch Ranunculus...I need a ton of them so I do not have time to make them myself..   Thanks...any help would be great :)
THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!! Thanks soooooo much you rock
Ok, thought I had this in my favs, but can not find it...Alice in Wonderland cake, had seporators, and tons of hand molded figures. I think the decorator used a cake dummy for some of the tiers, I remember her discussing it in a forum...it was amazing...I think it was a contest winner, but I can not seem to find it in the searches????thanks...
yes it is for her birthday....
I need a sweet saying for a dear friend who is a writter for a local paper...any cute puns about being an auther...thanks
malakainropLOVE that
Love old Habbits line..LOL
Ok...25 reunion for my Catholic School...I want something funny and fun, any ideas???? This is a fun groop we meet every 5 years, always a blast, make fun of all the rules we had, the ugly uniforms etc...
I just spray w/ baker's joy....no wax paper anymore...