Posts by FancyLayne23

I like hearing the good and bad myself. I think it's great to hear the good things that gives us hopes and also the bad things that keep us grounded.
Thanks for the info. I will save it in my files.
Nope not me.
And all this week they are having record breaking challenges. Last night was a sugar challenge.
Cool! I missed it this year since today is almost over but maybe next year. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for your replies. I will look into the ones you have mentioned.
I am looking to buy a edible image printer. I was wondering what printers you used and where did you get them from? Thanks.
I think your prices seems very reasonable. Do't let those people get to you. Don't let those people get to you. Once they go somewhere else they will see howw stupid they looked walking away like that.
I made my first sugar box. I still have alot of learning to do but I wanted to share with you all. I didn't realize how easy it would be to make the sugar harden. I had fun doing this.
Your cake is adorable.I share my birthday with my brother so I made him a cake this year and just shared with him. Normally my Mom will make us a cake together though. Nothing fancy just a cake with some icing. Which is all I need.