Posts by Sqwidgetz

This will really help me out when the time comes.Thanks again.
I love the idea of the cookie circles! I posted this question to another site as well and here are some of their ideas that I am thinking of using:Cheap apronsIce cream cones with the cake baked insprinklesdifferent colors of frosting (and icing too, nearly forgot) already in frosting bagsplastic decorating tips (no way am I allowing them to use my expensive metal tips)I was also thinking of making some of the decorations in advance like some royal icing roses and leaves...
My DH is having a Open House at his company. It is a computer-oriented instructional school. Since I had been sending in cakes for them lately, I got the job of making a cake for about 100 people. It is to be personalized with the company logo and a something that says this school has a hands on approach. Another thing they would like me to do, since they will be having children there as well, is to have cupcake or cookie decorating booth for the kids to keep them busy...
Actually that depends, if it is not a true business, you can claim it as a hobby if you are not making that much money on it. A hobby means not for profit, that it is mostly for fun. You still have to report it, but you may not be liable for it until a certain point.If you claim it as a hobby, you can deduct your expenses up to the amount of profit.Same thing with a business too. Just keep all reciepts. You have to make a certain amount to be charged Self-Employment...