Posts by littlebits

and if so , what do I use? I thought I remembered that I can't add Americolor gels to either because it will sieze. Is that correct? I need to make a ton of chocolate transfer pieces today and they all need to be black - not even dark brown will do. Any tips/advice?TIA!!!!!!!
wow - I've never had so many offers for panties before! Thanks!!!!!!! Ya'll are seriously making me feel better. I really appreciate all the good vibes being sent my way. This week is a little better - but not much. So I am taking my big girl panties (finally found them at the neighbor's house - they used em as a house tent while fumigating for termites!) and strapping them on!! I will make it through this week and then it'll be....well, it'll be next week, won't...
I am having a big fat pity party for my self and I need them so I can get over it!!!!! So if you have them, please send them back asap. I won't bore everyone with details ... let's jut say it's been one h.e. - double hockey sticks of a week!!!!!!! Plus my parents (my mom really helps out a lot with the kiddos) went on a cruise, my sister went on a cruise (not with our parents) and I am stuck here in icing h.e. ..well, you get the point! I am killing myself at work, so...
I just wanted to add my $.02 - I was just coming here to post a question about the fact that my cake got skipped on the front page. I went on to read a sticky post about comments on pics for newbies and then I came to this post. I would love for there to be a tab on the home page to take us to the latest uploads page too. I usually go to the galleries page and then click the tab there. But I really think there are a lot of folks here who don't know about that yet. I...
I keep mine in covered containers for about a week - sometimes up to two - on the counter (not in the fridge.) It does have to be re-whipped. but I usually do that by hand. Oh and I use dried egg whites in mine, not meringue powder, so I don't know if that makes a diffeence or not. HTH a little.
wow - thanks for the kind comments every one. I am honored that some of you think it is good enough for a tutorial. But I have no idea how one submits an idea for a tutorial. Do any of you know? I'm just so glad I could share something with all of the talented folks here at CC.
thanks everyone! This was the first time I have ever tried one of these. I wasn't sure about it the whole time I worked on it, but I think it came together in the end. KHalstead - I do love my kitchen. Lots of room. But I find that I am always needing more table space. I just can't afford to buy any more just yet. AND I adore your avatar!!!! We used to have a husky and he was the sweetest thing! I'll try to post some more instructions if any one wants them. I...
last ones thanks for looking!
here's the next set
ok - so the first pic is just the back view of the dog after I added the BC. Sorry!! And - now I see that I need to go in reverse order when adding the pics. I'll try to do better with the next set.