Posts by Divinekreationz

I saw this beautiful striping method on a cake at cakework.com under spotlight cakes. I LOVE IT and I have my own ideas about how I would like to do striping and a few other things. DOES ANYONE know at all how this is done I have provided the link so others can see.http://www.cakework.com/spotlight.htmlLet me know...
OOOOOPS I forgot to add some suggestions.Here are some really great ones! They give you more than the average JOE!www.netidnow.comwww.monstercommerce.comYou can also search for ecommerce websites and that will give you a list!Hope this helps.
In response to everyones need for a software recommendation I can do you one better.Look into some online web hosting companies that have a website author built into them. These are good for the following reasons.1. If you are a novice with website, this has a way of letting you learn along the way without loosing info or making devastating mistakes you can change.2. You don't have to buy software that you dont like and wont ever use again. Its way to expensive for an...
You should definitely find a way to post a reply to these ladies comments. But be prepared in the world of us BRAVE entrepeneurs customers dealings can be gruesome. I have learned after 5 years of business, you just cant please everyone. After all the small business training I thought I had no one told me how to protect my feelings and how to protect my reputation. Keep going strong and hold your head high at the end of the day, you know what kind of work you have...
CONGRATULATIONS! Listen, do whatever you heart desires but lets just say its OBVIOUS YOU HAVE TALENT, and when you have talent , you should go for it. I am a business owner myself and I never wanted to be it just happened and on accident. SO REACH for the stars, you know your own limits and GO FOR IT, you wont regret it. I NEVER HAVE!GOOD LUCK and AGAIN your cakes are FABULOUS!
I think your site is stunning.. an absolute beatiful creation.Now I have done PC support for over 7 years, let me tell you the flash can get you into a tight spot. 2006 it is but there is still a remarkeable large population that has older or less advanced PC's. Or just plain are internet paranoid and arent going to download something just because. You will want to keep the site you have and maybe add an option for no flash or users without broadband. This will ensure you...
just as an FYI squires a uk cake supply offers a petite pan for squares and circles. I get my sugarcraft magazines from them and they ship very quickly for overseas. www.squires-group.co.uk
You may try to contact your local SBA to find kitchen incubators that host upcoming local businesses. You may also contact local community colleges that can guide you to one.
Congratulations on your decsion to be a business owner, now here comes the fun part. As much as we all love what we do and know we are good at it the powers that be can disagree and try to shatter our dreams. The good thing is that we dont have to let them.My grandmother was in the cake business and I watched her for 15 years. Ironically I didnt choose the cake business first I went floral and now I am moving cakes into my game.But business is business and here is what I...
In response to the last post I am looking for a tagline that suits both. I am in the floral business but I am soon moving into the cake business soon and need something that crosses both planes. Thanks so much for saying hi my fellow texan baker.