Posts by jenncowin

When I received the e-mail, I went to link to request a refund. When it was submitted, a meassage popped up and said that it went through. I didn't get an e-mail saying that my request was received. Since I hadn't heard anything, I went to the link again and it said that the order number had already been used, so I assume that the first request went through. Anyway of checking that?
Interested in this as well.....
When I make Chocolate Buttercream, I just add Cocoa Powder and some Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. The more Cocoa you add, the darker it gets. It will darken as it sits. If the consistency is too thick, just add more liquid. Hope this helps some.
I'm curious now. Going to have to watch next time I buy. I am a loyal Betty Crocker user. Yes, I can get Pillsbury cheaper, but I like Betty, so I pay the extra price for it. Is it agrivating that companies charge more for a product that they have shrinked in size, sure is. Prices for everything are going up, now we have to more product to get the same results as before. It's sad.
I absolutely LOVE my Cricut! I think I go to Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Joanns on a weekly basis to see if there's anything new put out or added to Clearance. I'm not saying that I buy stuff every week, but I am constantly looking! And I work at a shop where we do cakes as well as sell supplies, so that's an ongoing thing as well.I do plan on having my own place in the (hopefully near) future, so it's all an investment that will pay off later. The more I have now, the...
Agree! I love Americolor!! Wilton does not compare!
I saw them the other day, but haven't bought any yet. There were a lot of different designs that I hadn't seen anywhere else yet. Gonna have to try them.
You can buy a Preval Sprayer at Home Depot for about $5 and make a mixture of Vodka and Super Pearl and then spray that on it. I use it on just about all of my cakes.
Yes, I do have the Mini Cricut Cake that is exclusive to Joanns.
I have always used Bekels brand Gumpaste (already made). I have found that if I roll it out directly onto my mat, it works better for me (I have the mini). I don't stick it in freezer prior to cutting. I roll it out and then set my machine up and go to work.