Posts by ColorBoy

Use Americolor Bright White Soft Gel Paste, like our other colors you will find that our product is superior in color strength than any other brand on the market. oh yes congradulations to your daughter ;- ) best wishes for a long and happy union.AMERICOLORJim
I noticed your post that AmeriColor is not at Hobby Lobby. AmeriColor is now availabel at Hobby Lobby! 24 colors as well as the 4.5 ounce Super Black and Super Red...Call your hobby lobby store and tell them you want all 41 colors as well as the 53 AmeriMist Airbrush colors inclusive of the new light reflective and metallic "Sheen" airbrush colors!!!!! Who knows whats next, AmeriColor Candy Color, Meringue Powder, Piping Gel, color sugars???? If you haven't tried the...
Water or Milk should not make any difference at all since milk is mostly water and the color will assimilate evenly and bond at the molecular level.
I spent the last couple of weeks with my sons camping in the Giant Sequoia National Forest, swimming in clear rivers and waterfalls. It was my first vacation in over 4 years.Sorry to hear you are having trouble, as was mentioned it does not sound like the color is the problem.If you are using a standard buttercream icing using regular shortning you need to increase the mixing time. Mix sifted sugar slowly to the shortning and continue mixing until completely blended. The...
What is a procut? Should be Product Guess I should preview before sending AmeriColor has hundreds of years of combined experience in the color industry and we are exclusively available for cake central customers having trouble or questions using AmeriColor products. Thank you for using our products and thankyou Cake Central for being so cool
Yes you are right Cake Central will have new stock of every color very shortly Word to the wise "IT WILL SELL FAST" and its no wonder its an excellent procut and CakeCentral.com has the absolute best prices available.
AmeriColor is superior in colorstrength and in formulation and the best part is replacement for out of stock product shipped TODAY
Cake central will post information when it is available on their site.
The AmeriColor airbrush is a "Matrix" Meaning that the top cup swivles down and you can plug in special jars that hold our color for continous spraying... The pump is manufactured by Badger and is the highest quality.I have checked the market on other systems,and you can find cheaper systems out there, but you get what you pay for. As the saying goes:"Buyer beware" We offer the highest quality product available, for use with the best and strongest color. It will last...
CakeCentral. com now offers AmeriMist airbrush color, These are professional airbrush colors now available to you directly from your "Central" one stop place to shop for everything CAKE and moreI wanted to post a new forum about these colors so you could ask me questions regarding these amazing colors...They are the strongest formulated food color airbrush in the world. AmeriMist comes in 41 colors that exactly match the 41 gel colors. Professional cake decorators use...