Posts by babyblue113

Even better! Thank you!!!!!!! Wish me luck....I have to replicate this cake for this coming Saturday
You know I kinda thought the same thing....except the part about it being a "silver" cake board....I figured it had to be more complicated that that lol. Thanks so much for responding......looking back at it, I think you are right.
Hi...does anyone know how I can make an open lid....like the one done on this cake? I can't figure out how they did this..... thanks!  
What's a PITA fee?
Hi.....a customer wants a topsy turvy cake but wants the cake to be chocolate chip...do you think this is a good idea.....I've never tried carving a chocolate chip cake not sure if the chips would get in the way.  Any thoughts?
Can you please send me all labels as well please!! THANK U
Thanks for your help!
Thanks for your help!
This is my first time making the giant cupcake with the candy melt base. The cake is all filled and decorated but I haven't attached the top to the bottom yet as I am unsure whether or not I should use dowels....can someone please help...Thanks!
Thanks for responding pinkfluffycupcake (love the name by the way!) I will be using heavy cream.