Posts by NanaD

Thanks ladies.....I just decorated it. Hope it holds up and everyone likes it.NanaD
Also has anyone used this icing before???
I have made a 9X13 marble cake for my Grandson's birthday tomorrow. I have to travel 3 hours to get to his house. The question is:: Will milk chocolate make the trip if I decorate it tonight or should I wait until I get there tomorrow?? It is supposed to be around 50 degrees in the morning with about 49% humidity. The icing recipe that I have used is the Chocolate Buttercream Dream on this site. Thanks for any advice you have. I am desperate. NanaD
Baker's Joy is the best thing I have ever used. I have never had anything stick.
I have made a 9X13 marble cake for my Grandson's birthday tomorrow. I have to travel 3 hours to get to his house. The question is:: Will milk chocolate make the trip if I decorate it tonight or should I wait until I get there tomorrow?? It is supposed to be around 50 degrees in the morning with about 49% humidity. The icing recipe that I have used is the Chocolate Buttercream Dream on this site. Thanks for any advice you have. I am desperate.NanaD
Thanks for the advice. Evans Ga is right outside of Augusta Ga. I sure hope it turns out OK.
My granddaughter will be 10 yrs old. She has requested a heart shaped cake with pink roses. I know I am making far more out of this than I should. She also wants petifours. After I make this cake I have to travel 3 hours to Atlanta. I want an ivory color for the background. What kind of icing should I use??? preferably not the practice kind. How do I make the color of ivory? Can I make rosebuds out of BC????Thanks for any advice.....NanaD
I don't know anything about crocs but I do know about Birkenstocks. I live down the road from where they make them. A couple of years ago I bought 2 pair. Soon after that I had to have surgery on my foot. The doctor (German) said it was the shoes. He said everyone can not wear them. Just be careful....The surgery was not fun.
WOOPS......Forgot to thank everyone for the replies. Thank you.
PEG818I am interested in what you said about the cookie cutters to match. Where did you get them? Do you have a picture?