Posts by lng_1978

YES...PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN FIGURE THIS OUT. THIS REALLY IS A GREAT BORDER AND GREAT CAKE! BIG HURRAH FOR THE PERSON WHO DECORATED THIS CAKE~LES
I HAVE DONE A 16" SQUARE LAYER BEFORE. OH...IT TOOK FOR EVER! I DIDN'T FILL IT AS FULL AS I WOULD HAVE A SMALLER PAN. I ENDED UP DOING A 3 LAYER 16" CAKE SINCE MY LAYERS WERE NOT QUITE 2" THICK. I DO THINK THAT NEXT TIME I WILL USE A HEATING CORE. FOR ME LAYERING 3 16" LAYERS WAS QUITE A CHALLENGE.MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE CAN YOU BETTER DIRECTION. GOOD LUCK AND DON'T BE SCARED...U CAN DO IT!LES
i have generated business by passing my business cards to local day cares and preschools. this has helped get the word out about me and my cake business. Good luck!Les
oky... i have never heard of these! they sure do sound good though. so here's another bump!les
okay...i am dumb! what the heck is a cake ball?les
I AGREE WITH CHRIS J. IT'S NOT A DISASTER...JUST STICK THE "HUNK" OF CAKE ON HIS HEAD. NOONE WILL EVER KNOW...AFTER YOU ARE DONE DECORATING IT!GOOD LUCK!LES
I WOULD USE CLEAR EXTRACTS...I HAVE MADE A LEMON BUTTERCREAM BY ADDING LEMON EXTRACT. HOPE THIS HELPS!LES
I AM SO GLAD THAT I AM NOT ALONE. I GUESS WE ALL HAVE OUR FIRST BADDDDD CAKE. THAT'S HOW WE LEARN...FROM OUR MISTAKES. YOU KNOW...WITH CC WE ARE ALL ABLE TO LEARN FROM EACH OTHERS GREATNESS AND THEIR MISTAKES! THIS IS GREAT SITE...THANKS CC!!!LES
I DID MY OWN WEDDING CAKE. WE HAD TWO HUNDRED GUEST. I ALSO CATERED IT. YOU CAN DO IT...JUST MANAGE YOU TIME. IT IS ALSO A GOOD IDEA TO RECRIUT FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS TO HELP YOU GET THINGS SET UP ON THE BIG DAY. IT CAN BE DONE!!!CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK!LES
I HAVE NEVER DONE THE PRESENTS BEFORE. I WOULDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE TOO DIFFICULT THOUGH. I DID FIND THE RECIPE FOR MMF ON CC'S WEBSITE. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-1949-0-Marshmallow-Fondant-MMF.htmlHOPE THIS HELPS JUST A LITTLE!LES