Posts by CakesWithAttitude

Oh ok sorry; I just considered that a smooth top stove; I guess I'm just used to them being seperate! No problem; hope you get it figured out and solve the problem!
I don't know what a smooth-top oven is. What is that? Anyways, of course overmixing any recipe will cause sinking; but i find that with egg whites only; it happens much easier and much bigger sinking. Most only mix for 2 min. Once I mixed for 4 just like my other mix; and guess what; a huge sink after it came out of the oven.
Is it an egg white recipe calling for egg whites only? If so, overbeating will cause it to sink but usually after it comes out. I always bake at 325 so try that. i only use convection oven at 325 so it sets at 300 and have never had a problem. I have baked 8 cakes today. Only one was a 9x13 and I didn't use a heating core and it had 2 mixes and did just fine; no problems. But I did use the flower nail for all the 1/2 sheet cakes
How long are you baking for?
It's not really your fault if we are all so nosey that we went and looked at all the new uploads and tried to see if one looked like yours. I don't think you could have planned that response. you're not a forum addict; so I don't think you have seen enough of that happening to know it would
Everyone has good points and views so far; but I think it is get too much in the attack mode; it may be time to end this one and let the moderator's decide what is next.
Well I just disagree; but just went through the recent downloads and saw one that is just like yours; just a different shape and that's about it; just like my ladybug cake. Although she said her's was inspired from some others. but mine is the same way; almost identical with all the same details just a few different ways of it done. But her's obviously was copied since she said so. But what more can you ask? She said it was inspired by 4 or 5 cakes; so she can't aknowledge...
That is what is so frustrating; someone saying I worked so hard on it and should be thanked. That is just not right; b/c the person who copies your design; worked just as long and hard and yet you think you deserve the credit. What is wrong with this picture?? you post yours and get credit; then want credit for someone else's work too. i don't see Bronwen or Collette Peters on here looking for copied cakes to see if they were mentioned. It is a PUBLIC forum; and you have...
I know that if I didn't want something copied no way; then I would never post it. Also just like my cake; which may be the one you are talking about. You may be mad at someone when they didn't copy at all. I know I didn't copy; if I had; I would have told you when I saw your cake and apologized for not giving credit and thanked you for the inspiration. But I just can't do that; b/c I never have ever seen it before or anything similar. As you see I have Jojo cakes made the...
I like how you said there are too many variations out there; b/c you may be giving credit to one person; when they are not the original creator. Look at my ladybug cake; if someone assumed it was copied and said no words about it; that would be a bad assumption. It was completely original; not even possible for it to have been a subconscious thing; b/c I have never seen that cake before. But it is so strikingly similar; besides what was used to make it and the shape of the...