Posts by Tray2

Does anyone know a baker in LA that can help this couple?
Does anyone know a baker in LA that can help this couple?
I have a bride here in FL that has a friend who was getting married 2 weeks after my Brides date in LA. However, the husband to be is military and they have moved up his ship out date by two months. As a result, my Brides friend had to move her wedding date to September. She has looked around but is unable to find someone to do the cake... Is there anyone interested in helping out? Please pm me if you can help or know someone who can.
I am not sure why but the Dpt of Agriculture regulates Bakeries in FL not the same as who regulates restaurants and hotels. I decided to go legit and work out of a licensed kitchen myself. I own Sugar N Spice and Everything Iced LLC. We are very very small because we are just starting out, but we are regulated through the Dpt of Ag just to let you know. I am down with changing the law, it will save me on rent and the hassle of having to cart my supplies around!!
Sounds like we need to get the food network involved to fig out who will get to bake the cake!!!! I would love to do a piece for your cake just let me know where to send it and with the how to will be avail... June is not that far away and I need time to try this out lol. !!!
I just might.. lol I have had a lot of response back on this... you all are very nice.... Thanks for the encouragement. 1st of the year is a good time!!!
I just might.. lol I have had a lot of response back on this... you all are very nice.... Thanks for the encouragement. 1st of the year is a good time!!!
Wow this is so great.... please let us know when you will be on.... The flowers are insane.... If you dont mind me asking... how did you do that?
in reading this.. i fear i do not charge enough... 2.50 per slice for fondant... i dont really do butter cream only cause i suck at it... I am sure with more practice I would do better but everyone always wants the fondant..... i wonder if i should charge more..... I have to say though, I have lost about 4 sales in the past year with people saying that I charge to much which makes me think that my area might be on the low end... o well once i open a shop only time will...
Yeah mine is boring too... Tray2... My Name is Tracy and my sister always calls me Tray... I had a yahoo e-mail "TracyDrew2" (2 becasue I could not recall the password for tracydrew@yahoo.com...) so I just added the 2 on to the Tray and came up with Tray2... When I signed up here on CC, I had no idea how much I would love CC and be here all the time, I just did not think to much about the name I gave myself... I once attemtped to change my name to Cake-a-Doodle (The...