Posts by LNW

That is disgusting. And I stand corrected.
The only time I’ve ever heard how long a Wal-Mart cake stays sitting in the freezer was here. I kind of always assumed the person who first said it probably didn’t know that for a fact but the 6 month things has stuck and has been repeated forever since I’ve been here. Two of my BIL’s work for two different food distribution companies here in my state. I get all kinds of fun stuff from them anytime some guy drops a pallet and the boxes are damaged. I’ll gladly take a...
That's what my dh does with his Iphone. I think he could rule the whole world with just his phone. Last year he bought this super nice, super expensive laptop for our tech biz but since he got his Iphone it has sat in the case in our office totally useless. That phone does everything. And he's totally addicted to angry birds.
Oh and about the ipad. Another tech biz we work with uses those instead of phones. Unless you have the earbuds in you can't hear the phone ring. My dh HATES them. He can't ever get ahold of the other biz owner because he never has his earbuds in and can't hear the phone ring when dh calls. It's cool for everything else but that. I'm sure there has to be a way to fix that but we don't own one and the other biz owner just upgraded to those so they are still new to them...
My dh and I both used to have blackberry phones. I seriously can’t live without that thing, I love it. But my dh needed something with more umph technology wise (since we run a technology consulting business) so he just recently bought an iphone. It’s awesome. He loves it and hasn’t put it down since he got it. He loves how the internet looks like it does when you use a real PC, not all weird like on my blackberry. It’s REALLY heavy though, even though it’s so slim. ...
We got married in May of 2003. I made my own cake. It was the first cake I’d ever made besides putting a boxed mix in a 9x13 baking dish and covering it with canned frosting. I got some help from some ladies at the Wilton message board (but most were very blunt in saying I was stupid for even attempting to make it myself with no experience). My biggest help was running into a decorator at Hobby Lobby in the cake aisle. I picked her brain about what I needed for this...
All our Wal-Marts have always done wedding cakes as far as I know. When I got married back in 2003 they were my only option besides doing it myself. I hate Wal-Mart cake so I did it myself. The cake was great and I was proud I did it myself.However… I recently had to buy some cupcakes from Dillon’s for my MIL’s impromptu birthday party. They were DELICIOUS. I mean, scrape the sides of the plastic container for crumbs delicious. The cake was so freakin moist and the...
OMG they just keep getting better That's VERY cute! I think you've got it.
THAT ONE!!! THAT ONE!!! It's perfect The font you were using for the name in the ealier versions looked weird. This one looks AWESOME. I love it. The colors are nice, that little pink trimming around the name is a cute touch and the font's work. Good job!
We got some of those at a birthday party my dd attended. They were a PITA to eat. I've read threads on here where folks complained about how annoying they were to make (getting the cake cut to just the right size seems to be a problem). They are pretty though but I'd rather have a cupcake.