Posts by baker101

I am looking into buying an airbrush system. I have researched all the different systems that can be purchased on the internet and Im still puzzled. Im not trying to go for anything fancy. Im a do it yourself kind of person so ive been trying to maybe see if i can buy the pieces (compressor, paint gun, paint) all seperately to save on money. Today there is a compressor on for $99 (canada) at walmat but i have no idea if its what i need or if its going to blow a hole...
i was wondering how long mmf can last at room temp in an air tight container. I made it last week. Its seems ok, is still soft enough to use. does anyone know?
you can eat piping gel, its what diary queen uses for the designs on the tops of their cakes. i personally dont really think it has a taste. There should be a way to flavour it, im not sure how though. I used it on the my little pony castle cake in my photos to create a water effect.
thanks so much
I need a chocolate cake recipe that uses no eggs and is peanut free to make for my daughters class that has a child in it with severe food allergies. We had purchased a multi cookie pack for the class that had everything in it to create cookies for the class on Halloween and my daughter came home yesterday and said oh by the way mom my friend cant have eggs or peanuts so now were on PLAN B. I have looked through the recipe section and did a search for it in the forums I...
If you hand paint the outside of the cake with gel colouring it will make the cake very shiny.
I believe the price lockdown is chainwide because both of our No Frills have that sale on right now. Its soo awesome, I have hardly any room left in our cupboards for real food. Hubby thinks I have an addiction, Duncans Hines doesnt think so
I believe the price lockdown is chainwide because both of our No Frills have that sale on right now. Its soo awesome, I have hardly any room left in our cupboards for real food. Hubby thinks I have an addiction, Duncans Hines doesnt think so
I am about to buy one myself and have been wondering the same thing. My first instinct is to go for a kitchen aid but im not sure if it will live up to all the hype.
i use the hazelnut liquid coffee creamer in place of the liquid in the recipe and it works fantastic. Tastes awesome.