Posts by padawn71

I also have fybromyalgia..i have a full time job..and have decided to do my cake related activitys on the side...( i teach and make cakes for friends and family..and just find that i have to pace myself.....it is good to know that there are others here that can understand and relate
I also have fybromyalgia..i have a full time job..and have decided to do my cake related activitys on the side...( i teach and make cakes for friends and family..and just find that i have to pace myself.....it is good to know that there are others here that can understand and relate
Was just wondering if anyone had any good tips for making luster dust go on evenly....? thanks for your help...dawn
I always explain it as...while technically there are edible....that doesnt mean that it would taste good..and that always seems to work...
was your icing at room temperature? sometimes also if it isnt too thick if you have refrigerated it..that will happen also....so always remeber to let your icing come to room temp....hth
Your cake is beautiful..please dont let this one person discourage you from continuing on...
I always bake my cakes at 325, and also stick a wilton flower nail in the center of my pans so the heat goes right to the center...thus i dont have the problem with the gooey middles...hth....dawn
Was just wondering if anyone knows how you can cover your styrofoam so that it can be used again? hate to see good styro foam go to waste...thanks for your help...dawn
If you had any chocolate icing that is usually the best way to get red....wilton red is very hard to achieve....