Posts by bethyboop

whenever I make mmf i have a small dish of crisco handy so I can smear it all over my hands. mmf is very sticky but when you are done, it should be similar to the boxed wilton fondant.
you could always do the classic banana and chocolate....
to stick fondant to fondant, i use a paintbrush and water. Some people disolve a small amount of fondant in water to make it sticky, and then apply with a paint brush.
I want to make a 3 tiered square cake.I need to know:1. how many cake mixes?2. what size pans should i use?3. how much fondant should I use to cover the cakes?thansk for your help!!!
very elegant and beautiful! great job!one question: are your roses sugar or real? either way, they are stunning!
ditto on the wilton tilting turn table being a hunk of junk!!!!I have found that it does not matter the size of the cake, I lost an 8in round--yup! slid right off. Oh yeah, the "locking button" doesn't lock anything at all. pushed one way or the other, it still comes apart. hear hear, i think eye level works best also!good luck and post pic!
ditto on the wilton tilting turn table being a hunk of junk!!!!I have found that it does not matter the size of the cake, I lost an 8in round--yup! slid right off. Oh yeah, the "locking button" doesn't lock anything at all. pushed one way or the other, it still comes apart. hear hear, i think eye level works best also!good luck and post pic!
i too would be interested in knowing what recipe you use.
you could try your local walmart.
you can check youtube. there are a lot of rose demonstration videos.