Posts by srski

Hello. Does anyone have a tried & true GF Red Velvet Cake Recipe and advice they could share with me? I've never done any GF baking so I'm a little intimidated. A co-worker asked for one for his mother's birthday THIS FRIDAY! Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!
I'm trying to make a beer bottle. I've purchased the Make Your Own Molds kit. Followed directions. Got the mold made. Everytime I try to take the bottle out of the mold, it crack & shatters. It seems the "glass" very thin. What could the issue be?Thanks for the help!
How do you get a deep red (like a red rose) frosting?Thanks!
How do you get a deep red (like a red rose) frosting?Thanks!
Hi everyone. Is there any way to print on just ONE of the (say) circles on a frosting sheet? Or, rather, to print different photos or images on each circle (or whatever) on a frosting sheet? I can't seem to get the KopyKake program to do anything but multiple images on one sheet.Thanks for any help!
dljc! Wonderful idea. I'll give that a try and se what happens! Thanks!
That's what happened with me too. I have request for another frog cake and was hoping someone had better luck.Thanks for the reply!
I've tried, with limited success, to do this several times and was wondering if anyone had an easier way to do it. It always seems to "buckle" or bubble on me when I try.Thanks for any suggestions!
Thanks everyone! I've used this before and it does work well. Just curious, is this what Duff uses on Ace of Cakes?
What is it? Is it the candy clay? Is it Fondant? Is it something that can be purchased? I'm so confused?? Please explain and maybe point me in the right direction if I can purchase it.Thanks bunches!!