Posts by SweetVictoria

I sure need help with knowing which cutters and where to buy them were used on this cake. I appreciate your help! I'm sorry the picture is so small. I'm concerned with the flower and the leaf looking thing. Thank you, CCer's [img]
Thank you for all the helpful suggestions. I will give them all a try.
I sure hope someone can help me. I have a Makins extruder that I have been using without a hitch. But now it won't extrude anything without rough edges. I purchaced another one but still turning out a rough edged product. I have greased, nuked and am out of ideas. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do to solve it? I'm wondering if I should go to a different type extruder? Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thank you CC'ers!
Thank you, thank you Morselsbymark!! I can hardly wait to try this. I will be waiting to see the pictures!
I can hardly wait to see how this turns out Morselsbymark. I would love to try it myself.
What type of a support system do you use?
That is absolutely fantastic. I am very excited for you too. Booked thru July!!!! Wow EEE.
Yes, that is exactly what I was trying to say! Thanks for your reply. It is encouraging that I can start now.
I am preparing for a bridal fair in January. How far in advance do you think a dummy cake can be prepared without the white fondant yellowing? I am also doing a chocolate brown fondant with pink accents. Is there any advice on how to preserve the color without it fading? I am open to all suggestions and appreciate the help!
I just can't thank y'all enough for helping me. I am overwhelmed with your concern for others to succeed! That ranks high in my book. I am going forward now with greater confidence!Victoria