Posts by tinanh27

for those of u that responed thank s alot. if i offend anyone because of the bump i did i apoligize, i rec'd a private message asking not to bump. i only did it beacuse i wanted the message to get seen. if u are like me i pretty much only read the message that's on the 1st page very seldom go into the forums.
I woild like to start adding images to my cake , where should i go to purchase all the items i need. thanks
HI CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH A IDEA ON WHAT KIND OF CAKE I CAN DO FOR BLACK HISTORY MONTH. I WOULD LIKE TO DO CUPCAKES BUT IF NOT A CAKE WILL BE FIND ALSO THANK YOU .40 PEOPLE EVERYTHING ESLE IS UP TO ME. THIS IS DUE ON THE 27TH.
well I am back from the party.THE CAKE WAS A HUGE HIT. BIRTHDAY GIRL LOVE THE CAKE!!!!IT WAS VERY SIMPLE BUT NICE.SHE ALSO PURCHASED A ICECREAM CAKE FORM BASKIN ROBINS....MY CAKE RAN CIRCLES AROUND THAT (JUST MY 2 CENT). THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HELP....... THE NEXT CAKE I WILL DO WILL BE A JAMACIA CAKE FOR A DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!!! WHICH IS DUE ON MONDAY!!!!!!!
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK LISA FOR RESIZING THE PICS FOR ME AND POSTING THE VERY FIRST PIC, LISA YOU ARE THE BOMB !!!!!!!!!
WHICH ONE DO U GUYS THINK I SHOULD GO WITH? THE PARTS IS AT A BAR. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUTS
OK LADIES WHICH ONE SHOULD I GO WITH, DOES THE VASE LOOK OK? I CHOSE THE VASE, BECAUSE I THOUGH IT WAS A NEAT IDEA TO PUT THE GIFT INSIDE I'M TALKING ABOUT WHAT RIBBON . ALSO DO U THINK THE CAKE IS HIGH ENOUGH, I WAS THINKING ABOUT PUTTING A DUMMY UNDERNEATH OR SHOULD I ADD A SMALLER ONE ON TOP? I WAS GOING TO PUT THE DOTS ON TOP, AROUND THE CAKE BUT IT WAS NOT HIGH ENOUGH BUT IF I ADD THE EXTRA IT MIGHT BE.
no thank you for helping me out. that was nice of you.
someone bought it the 12 botles for 16.95
she have buy it know let me get the site