Posts by izzybee

Because the thread showed up in Google when I goggled the persons name.  Is there a problem with that?  A scam is a scam no matter how old it is, and the fact that it is still happening 3 years later should bother you more than the me asking a question on an old thread.
This is the copy of her response last night to me after saying I could not accept her order, and asking why.  I sent her a copy of the original thread dated 2011:   I don`t own a bakery! I was just looking for a cake for my niece. So know you got my address and figured you can`t do it and this is just an excuse to get out of it just like Ann cozze and her other friends.  I was going to send the money out to complete the order thanks for wasting my ink and my printer...
I need to ask if there is an end to this story.  I got the same deal this past week, and unlike the other scams with the delivery and fake credit cards, did you ever follow through with an order or receive a bounced check?  Just wondering if they ever follow through.  She mentioned someone named Anne Cozze?
I wrote her back and said I could no accept her order.  She asked why?  I sent her the copy of the original thread from 2011, and this was her reply:   I don`t own a bakery! I was just looking for a cake for my niece. So know you got my address and figured you can`t do it and this is just an excuse to get out of it just like Ann cozze and her other friends.  I was going to send the money out to complete the order thanks for wasting my ink and my printer paper.   I wish...
Here we are 3 years later and I just got the exact same phone call and cake order, but she wants me to drive 3 1/2 hours to deliver it.  When asked why me?  She said because no one around there offers those flavors.
Please see attached photo of dress. I am doing a 4 tier cake, and need to create this effect on the cake. I'm fine with the top of the dress, but not sure how to go about creating the cascading effect on the bottom three tiers using fondant. I will need to pipe the edge trim, place fondant buttons going down length, and have it flare at the bottom.Has anyone done this effect? Do you go in and out on each tier, or drape a triangular piece down the 3 tiers. Any ideas...
I have mastered a recipe, but now I don't know how to package them! Any ideas?
I have finally found the perfect Macaron recipe (No. 5 was the winner!), and am ready to add to my menu, but can't find any packaging! I see tons of shops with these cute plastic cylinders and boxes, but I can't find the right sizes. Looked on Papermart already. If any of you sell Macarons, can you please tell me your packaging supplier!Thanks so much!
In states where it varies by county, you need to check with your county directly, or go to the NY forum for more information.
Please look at the list at the front page of this topic.