Posts by mamastacy

very pretty set up !!! i love your cake it is just so Beautiful !! the cookie cakes r a great ideal . Wonderful Job!!
dont know if this will help or not but i hope it will. and i cant wait to see what u come up with.
im not sure as too how hard they r to make, but they r so cool. i have'nt tryed one myself . one day i will give it a try. but i think you can do it. Good Luck!!! and post a picture.MamaStacy
you could do a 3D cake. like the ones in the gallerie just yours will be the hulk.
Great job!!! very pretty!
maybe you could make a nice LITTLE SIGN SAYING MUST PAY UP FRONT or NO MONEY NO CAKE!!
http://www.goldaskitchen.com/merchant.ihtmlyou can try and see if this place may be able to fine you one. they have all kinds of Ateco tips on there but i didnt see the one you r looking 4.Stacy
OK here in Lawton,OK at Johnson's BakeryThe Full sheet is 16x 24 & sells at $63.50and at wal-mart they say they dont know what size a full is but it feeds a 100 people and sells for $34.97
Thank You! Lisa!
Dose anyone have a clue how to remove a picture from the My photos???Thanks,Stacy