Posts by leaisagary

I will definitly have to try it then a atootsie roll!! yum!
is modeling chocolate used the same way as fondant? what do people usually use it for?
I dont really like it and I also dont like the way my home made icing tastes either if you have a sams near by they sell the yummiest frosting ever!!
I am wanting to make some cookies and ice them and stick them in cello bags. I am not sure what kind of icing you use for this type of packaging, I know its not buttercream because it gets smashed up. does anyone know what kind you are supose to use and perhaps a recipe, thank you!
great job!!
great job!!
yes that is extremly rude and I also have ahd that happen to me, where the waitress takes a little extra? and I also believe not to assume anything but I guess I dont see how asking if they need change is assuming. I dont read too much into the server when I eat out I know shes busy and doing her best to please everyone I know I did when I served I never felt that I was rude.
I agree that our tipping system sucks, I waitressed for what seemed like forever! I think if a resturant dosent want their servers to imply anything about tipping then they should fork out a higher hourly rate and that goes for all tipped positions dang it! lol
I definitly think its rude for the groomer to ask if you want to leave a tip, my groomer does that and i hate it, I dont compare it to a waitress though because waitresses only make 2.15 per hour and thier income is based soley on tips ( I say soley because 2 or 3 dollers per hour usually goes straight to taxes. ) a groomer gets paid an hourly wage or at least most of them do. I think its more optioal to tip a groomer then a waitress, the service at a resturant would have...
I will definitly try putting a board on my straws, that is brillant! something so simple but I never would have thought of it-thanks