Posts by ShabbyChic_Confections

Anyone?
Hello, I need to make 150 mini red velvet cupcakes and I need a recipe that would taste good and stay moist. Thanks in advance.
Kat, I love the small ice cream scoop idea, I'm getting one tomorrow!!sechrestloans, your flavors are amazing!! What kind of cake did you use for the mocha??I also like lemon cake with raspberry filling, so how can achieve the same flavor on a cake ball?
The liquors ideas are really good, I didn't know they may swaet. If I only use frosting would they still sweat?After I dipped them in chocolate, do they need to be refrigerated?
Thanks for the reply, those flavors are amazing, unfortunately I can't bake/cook with cinnamon, I'm allergic to it... I'm trying to figure out how to make sure all the pops are the same size, any suggestions?
I need to make 300 cake pops and I can't think of a good combination.Do you use frosting, coffee creamer or other kind of liquids?What's the best combination?Please help!TIA
Where can I find the recipe?Thanks.
Thank you, that really helped.
Anyone?
Hello, I'll be making 2 newspaper cakes, it needs to feed 150 people.I'll be using DH red velvet cake, shuol I use the serving size that's on the box? I'll be using square pans.Thanks.