Posts by harrison

Ahhhh, maybe that is where I got it from...I'll check. Thanks so much!!!
Hi Everyone,Thanks in advance for your help and response. Last year around this time I found something on CC called Chocolate Buttercream II recipe. The same clients are requesting the exact flavor combination for this year's birthday cake, only I can't find the printed recipe in my records. I've searched the recipes online here too and can't seem to come up with it. If someone has it or one that is just as good or better, please email me/pm me with the recipe or link....
Thanks so much everyone. I'm glad I asked!
Hi everyone and thanks in advance for your always appreciated advice. I have never used dragees, but was about to order some when I read in a Taste of Home cook book that they ARE NOT edible, despite the fact that they had them all over the cookies they had baked as well as all over the top of the cupcake icing. I am a little confused. Can anyone help?
Just for clarification--I didn't nuke all of it, just a smidge to taste. Thanks
bump
Hi, and thank you in advance for your help and advice. I made the Chocolate Butter Cream II recipe from this site, and I put it in the refrigerator until I need it (on Friday). However, I just took it out of the fridge to give it a taste, and it was hard as a rock. I defrosted a bit of it in the microwave and it seemed more like fudge. It tastes great, but it turned hard. I am wondering if this is going to be okay to be used as a layer underneath fondant, or is it going to...
Thanks everyone for your prompt and helpful suggestions! Wish me luck!
Hi,The mom wants hot pink and lime green for the daughter's first birthday cake. Does anyone know how I can make these. I have a lot of Wilton colors, or is there another place on line I could buy these colors? Thanks for any advice you can give.Renee'
I appreciate all of the helpful responses.