Posts by babynewyear

It might help me. Ive been here awhile and didnt know bumping was bad . Thanks icingandsprinkles. Good idea merissa
Wow How cool! CHARM CITY CAKES is on CC ! I love this site it brings so many people together. Welcome to CC Mary Alice! My family just loves watching Duff. Now I know the rest of the story of the Ramones cake
Too funny. I thought I was the only one who ended up with the short cakes .(from lack of batter) Sounds too yummmy.
Your cakes are Phenomenal Shirley W. Thank you so much for your post. I visit CC to learn all I can. I see you are from my favorite place in all the world.
I like both looks too! Just depends on what kind of a look you want
Sounds like a great idea. I had a similar situation and the wedding couple was thrilled to get a cake.
Cool!! I would have a hard time not sneaking in with the other dept. to take a peak.
It might not be what you envisioned, but I can't imagine it missing the mark with your customer. Your cakes are great!
Wonderful News! Congradulations Tuggy! I keep waiting to see your name in print ( when you make your famous cake decorating book , maybe based on frogs ) Your my inspiration.
Thanks JanH!