Posts by tiggy2

There is actually a way to use MTC with the cricut now. Check out http://diydata.wordpress.com/2011/08/03/cricut-cutter-with-usb-it-can-be-done/
Have you contacted provocraft?
You need to rethink you tier sizes. 8, 9, and 12 won't look properly proportioned . You should have the same same amount of space between each tier, ie: 6, 9, 12 or 8, 10, 12. Decide how many servingins you need and figure your tier sizes from there.
I make both kinds and have a market for each. My motto is whatever the customer wants I'll supply.
I have one and have no problems using it. Consistency is the key!
I happen to know Judi and this isn't a made up story. She has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone that ask. Just because someone was taken advantage of doesn't mean it didn't happen. I think she feels bad enough without you insinuating she made it all up.
I don't think the replies were any more hateful then the OP stating that Ruth Wyld wasn't an expert. When you post negative comments about someone that is well respected you shouldn't be surprised when you receive negative comments. I certainly wouldn't publicly put down someone elses published work unless I was far superior in their craft. JMO
I looked at your photos and expected to see "Out of this world, one of a kind, creativity" like I've never seen before but that wasn't the case. IMO using cutters and molds is no different then using a mixer and rolling pin. I'd love to know how to get lace and other textures without molds or mats if you'd care to share.