Posts by Netter7998

OK I tried searching for this and couldn't find any other topics. I'm getting ready to make my daughter's birthday cake this weekend. This may be a dumb question but I have a sheet cake pan but I want to do half white cake and half chocolate. How do you keep the batters from mixing? Can I do a foil divider? Or should I just bake two separate cakes in my square pans and sit them next to each other on the board for frosting?Thanks in advance!
Hi-I'm planning on using the Wilton stand up cake pan to attempt a "Jojo's Circus" tent cake for my daughter's birthday. But I've never used this pan before and have two questions..1) How many people would this cake feed? I noticed in some pictures that people had it sitting on top of a 9x13 flat cake. I only need enough for a dozen people though.2) What kind of cake mix works the best? I noticed it said on the instructions that pound cakes worked better. Any...
Hi-I'm planning on using the Wilton stand up cake pan to attempt a "Jojo's Circus" tent cake for my daughter's birthday. But I've never used this pan before and have two questions..1) How many people would this cake feed? I noticed in some pictures that people had it sitting on top of a 9x13 flat cake. I only need enough for a dozen people though.2) What kind of cake mix works the best? I noticed it said on the instructions that pound cakes worked better. Any...