Posts by Wiltonlady

Welcome to CC. My suggestion is, if you've never made or worked with fondant before it would be better to do a trial run with it and see how it all comes together and good luck. Don't forget to post you after picture.
Call the client and ask her exactly what she means by "no filling". 
Beautiful!
Hello, and welcome to CC.
why don't you make a small batch of it, like maybe 1/2 a cup of the Costco filling and a few tablespoons of peanut butter and let me know if it worked.  Good luck.
Actually it's:MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark All the sweet, green icing flowing down Someone left the cake out in the rain
And you think that this makes you a better person because you can put people down in these posts? Let the poor girl get on with her freaking life, like you all should! GET A LIFE!
All of you HATERS, shouldn't you be making a perfect cake or something? Obviously, your life is perfect and you or your loved ones never, ever make mistakes. Let it go. Go bake something!
Missunique 1989, I'm sorry your ex fiance did this to you but, there was no reason for those awful remarks from the others who replied to the post. I'm so sorry that you had to be barraged with that kind of "holier than thou" attitudes.
I'm sure you have cakes to make and NOT worry about being "punked". Get over it.I remember when Cakecentral was where you found your dumb questions being answered by people that cared about helping our fellow cake makers. I came back recently to check on how things were going and all I found were back biting, inconsiderate remarks and just down right evil. WTF! Grow up!