Posts by Liis

thats a nice topic here. I got some really good ideas that i will defenetly trie out.So, what do i use myself.1. I have one garlic press to do the hair.2. Stole some of my kids lego pieces. Washed them and now i keep them separately just for me. (Icc hiding from the boys.) Legos have so cool different stamp pieces. I did a brick wall on fondant with them. also really easy to press the windows in. Just look at the different pieces and let the imagination run3. i couldnt...
Hi to you and everybody else too. I'm new as well. Absolutely love this place. ...addicted already Liis
Hi everybody,as you can see i am totally new here. Found the site by accident and it is absolutely awesome! Thanks for the creators of the site.So here i was started to put up some of my cake pics. Then after i had posted some i realised there is a contest for purple. Now, what i did is that i posted my purple cake somewhere else. Can i delete it and poste it in the competition? Or i can't do that?Or maybe i can have it in two places, but that sounds little silly to have 2...