Posts by Pagea

Can someone please tell me how to bring a model to scale for structuring? Ex..a car/boat..etc. TIA.. Page
Can anyone advise/instruct me on how to make a 3 D motorcycle (standing) cake? I'd like to replicate motorcycle...
Hello Everyone.   Can anyone advise me with directions on creating a dress cake similiar to one of these, please?   I'd like to make a cake like one of the...
Hi. I am trying to determine the best way to achieve a shot glass that will actually look like glass (so I can make it appear there is an actual drink inside). I know with a mold this would be easier to achieve my goal  but I don't have a mold and I've never worked with sugar/isomalt. Local cake supply stores do not have acetate sheets to try to mimick one (read that suggestion on a previous thread) and I don't have time to order any.   Any suggestions or assistance...
I would like to make a cake using this...
Thank you all!
Can someone please tell me what the technique on the link below is called...and how di I achieve it? http://cakecentral.com/g/i/2995964/a/3343360/blue-wedding-cake/ TIA Page
BTW...on the one recipe I found for Italian Cream cake called for Coconut Supreme cake mix..which I have not been able to locate.    Does anyone have a Italian Cream cake recipe?    Thanks..Page
Hi Everyone,    I currently use the WASC recipe with BC mixes. I have not been having a lot of success with the white cake mix. They are sinking in the middle consistently. Do you have any suggestions or tips?   Also, I am looking for an Italian Cream wedding cake recipe. And I have not been able to find Coconut cake mix at Walmart, Sam's, Kroger's, Meijers, or Giant Eagle...all of our local stores. I have searched the WASC google doc but had no...
Need a face mask for a helmet cake TONIGHT.... I have a face mask that is complete (an extra I had) but it is the wrong color, its black when I need it to be light gray. Its for a family member (my dh wants to give as a gift..his last minute thought..so I'm trying but he isn't depending on it :o) . Any suggestions or thoughts..TIA   Page