Posts by Mimitoo

Just wondering recently I used the heating strips on a 10 and 14 inch round cake, my question is. Is a trick to using these strips, I loved the way the cakes baked, however I don't think the cakes were as moist as I like it. I kept checking with a cake tester and took them out as soon as the tester was clean, should I have put a glass of water in the oven, any help, please I would appreciate any advise. Thanks Mimitoo
I'm not sure, but one of the places I might try to look is at Wilton, I would send an email with my request and see what happens, they must have an archive, I would think that they would be helpful. Good luck.
I too am having problems downloading this(pricing matrix), help. I just got my first cake order today, and I need help in pricing. I don't want to price myself out of a job, however, I don't want people to choose me because I'm cheap, I want them to choose me because I did a great job and I'm worth it. My only concern is that I am just starting out doing cakes for money and I'm afraid people will want references, do you give them the names of friends and relatives that...