Posts by Chiara

You are very lucky. She could have done many things. Even legally.What I would still do since this bothers you, is find out what she likes and give her that as an additional sorry. Make it up to her.Like if she is into flowers send her a bouquet. If she is a tree hugger buy her a tree somewhere or buy a goat for a family in the third world in her name etc...She is a friend and you will probably use her services again too so make sure she knows this was an exception to...
Each state taxes items differently. Wilton (or any other food company) would have no way of knowing what each individual state classifies its icing products.Keep in mind as well that there is also a difference from the store. Michael's is not considered a grocery store whereas Sam's is. So again, they fall into different taxing classifications.You should call your state tax dept and not the manufacturer.
I try and add comments to cakes when I get on here which is rare these days.I preferred the older format because it made it easier to go through them.Even the cakes that need some work get a positive comment.I don't want anyone thinking that their effort is not warranted. Most people have no idea how much work it takes so people have to start somewhere and practice makes perfect.Don't worry about if people comment just keep on working and posting. Your work is lovely and...
You can also mix in white chocolate pudding mix into the softened cream cheese recipe and not have to hunt real white chocolate down.
I have been making cake balls now for 8 yrs. They store well made and frozen for a good month.You can keep them in the fridge for a week if they have been dipped in chocolate.You can keep them on the counter for a couple of days and it does not affect the flavour at all. I usually always have some leftovers on the counter that my kids eat them until they are all gone. My neighbours stand in line for left overs too and they eat the ones that are more then one week old.If...
You are welcome. Thanks for giving us the exposure. I also enjoyed your insight into KV and I know it is only to promote the programs they run to have a villain and she plays the part very well.see you soon,Claire
No, there is no specific kind but rather how much you decide to cook. Now, you will get a slight and I mean slight lack of clarity but that is the best the product looks.I remember that episode and never took notice of the yellow. However, that occurs because of two things: he burned it (you have to make sure that you you stainless steel only and no other pots or utensils because they give off colour -English spelling) and the heat source has to be smaller then the...
I took a class from Dominic last night and we made this shoe. It was the easiest thing I have ever seen?It turned out perfect and very delicate looking.Wow, people with a shoe fetish are going to go crazy when they see how easy it is to make a shoe with isomalt and Dominic's products.
If ever anyone gets the chance to take a class from Dominic Palazzolo DO IT!I was lucky enough to take an isomalt class and boy was it great. He taught us how to make the isomalt and how to get it clear regardless of whether you use water or not.We learned to make bottles, shoes etc. anything that you would want to pour. I also learned a few other trips that will improve the end result for products that I put on my cakes etc...Isomalt is no longer someone needs to fear....
if your cake is covered 100% in fondant I would not recommend it. If you have only fondant decorations then add them after you take it out. They will last forever dried.If it is buttercream then yes, you can.Just make sure you thaw it in your fridge and that will help avoid condensation.