Posts by yellobutterfly

Check on foodnetwork's website - a few years ago I tried one by Paula Deen that was good
Check on foodnetwork's website - a few years ago I tried one by Paula Deen that was good
Ditto - I pull to the edge of counter and lean against it!
Did anybody notice on her webpage, beside the title, "mortgage apple cakes" it's trademarked, copyrighted, and whatever R stands for? just wondering the significance of that, isn't it alot of trouble (and $$) to get trademarks, copyrights, etc?
and I thought I invented this I started doing it one day as an experiment because I was having to add TOO MUCH flour with each re-roll and the cookies were affected by it...
and I thought I invented this I started doing it one day as an experiment because I was having to add TOO MUCH flour with each re-roll and the cookies were affected by it...
I've made mmf but never had that problem...sounds like it's time to switch to Michele Foster's Fondant!
I've used CK and PS99 and another brand that was pre-packaged by a cakeshop. My favorite was PS99, I thought the others were too soft, so the icing wasn't as stable imho.
thanks xstitcher, I'll check those out!
ok, what about this - I've got 5 packs of white and regular "chocolate bark" on hand that I got super cheap after Christmas...would these work for candy clay? (I'm dying to use them for something before they go bad...)