Posts by yellobutterfly

thanks so much for the coupon! I didn't get updates that there were replies to this thread, but thought I'd check back just incase - good thing I did, I hate going to Michael's w/out a coupon! I've signed up more than once at Michaels.com but still don't get any emails from them...other people have told me the same thing, then there are some people who seem to have them every week, wonder if I did something wrong in the sign-up process?
Can someone please post a current Michael's coupon or link to one?TIA!
I always plan to do these for my family/household gifts every year and spend months daydreaming the different combinations and planning...and then run out of time due to other committments, so I've never really done them! But I have done Christmas cookies and candies in general, and one that everyone always loves is the Andes' mint chips cookies - yummo!
thanks sharon!
I know I read about this on a thread a while back, but can't find it now - who has tried the petitfour/cinnamon roll icing sleeve found here:http://www.cakeart.com/store/e-StoreOperations_viewItem.asp?idProduct=12866and what did you think of it? Is it better/easier than making homemade poured fondant? how does the taste and performance compare?
Seriously? Often when a customer is unhappy they will bad-mouth you regardless of what you do to rectify the situation. Also if given a full-refund she might spread the word to the wrong type of customers - the nutcases who really just want a free cake... A full refund is a little ridiculous, I think the $200 is fine but I also think the bride would prefer it in cash vs. gift certificate (and c'mon, do you really want her to order from you again anyway?) I say give her...
baby biter biscuits (cookies) ground up
I can't find the template either, but I did see that Hobby Lobby has their own line of adorable little cupcake liners on the card/party aisle - for $5.99 for a 12 pack!! (Plus you can use the 40% off coupon). Sure beats the $15.99/12 that the cake shoppe is selling them for! Think I'm going to buy a pack and use to make my own template
I know I have this vision of someone laying the board around their house and the cat licking off the icing, then the dog drags his butt across it...ick! (can you tell I don't do pets, lol)
that's great, lol - insert snoopy laugh here - hehehehehoohoohoohehehee