Posts by yellobutterfly

Thanks for your advice Ursula, I will do that - that's pretty much what I thought but I hated to toss them if there was a chance they were still good...I will appreciate the freezer space though!
I noticed that I have an entire shelf of my deep freeze devoted to cake top/scraps just waiting to be made into cake balls/pops...but I rarely get orders for these, and some of them are dated 2 years back...can someone please let me know "how old is too old"? At what point does something become freezer burned and/or lose flavor? I don't want to keep them if they will be nasty but I also don't want to throw them out/waste them if they are still potentially good...
where can I find the sculpey sets you mentioned? Does Michael's or Hobby Lobby carry them?
ugh! First I should tell you that I am actually a Duncan girl, but there are a few flavors of BC that I prefer...keeping that in mind and following a cc'rs advise, I ran out to Randall's (Safeway) a few weeks ago when they had BC on sale for .99, I had coupons for $1 off of 2 mixes, making them .50 a cake mix. I was very careful to purchase only the bigger, 18.25 boxes (which were hidden at the back of the shelves, behind all the shorter new boxes). All I can say is,...
awesome!! will have to head to ross on payday!
awesome - thanks for letting us know!
Thanks for the heads up - I will have to check our Randall's for this sale/coupon! Is the 18.25 the original size? wow, I didn't even know Ross carried fondant?!
thanks so much!
thank you for explaining
is there a way to buy wholesale without the tax id?