Posts by GenesisCakes

I had an ongoing situation with someone "mailing a check". First they claimed it was lost in the mail...after me calling several times they sent a "replacement" check...that guess what????? it BOUNCED!...my hubby told me to "take it as a loss"...but I got more and more angry that someone would do that. Its wrong, its stealing and its just nasty!....so i called this womens cell phone early in the morning and late at night...till she finally answered...gave me the run...
This is a red flag. Infact, its two red flags. Dont go any further....let her find another baker. You dont have to be treated like that. Nobody should. good luck!
Oh so sorry to hear what happened.....i hate delivering cakes because i'm so scared of situations where the cake can be ruined....i'm so glad you remained calm...and the people you made the cake for was understanding. that helps a great deal. and btw....your cake was gorgeous!
Oh so sorry to hear what happened.....i hate delivering cakes because i'm so scared of situations where the cake can be ruined....i'm so glad you remained calm...and the people you made the cake for was understanding. that helps a great deal. and btw....your cake was gorgeous!
OMG i'm waiting at the edge of my seat for a review.Many of the girls (artist) that work with duff are past students to MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art) which my daughter currently attends. Whenever we go to Baltimore to visit her i'm always tempted to go check out Charm City Cakes....but never do. I swear its on my to do list!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yikes.....is it really obvious? any way to make the dummy look more "natural"...or should i just leave it alone?
Question: Will the dummy cake look tooo "perfect" next to the other real cakes? Only my botton layer is a dummy.btw....thanks for all your replies.....great advice!