Posts by WebDiva

I know this is an old post, but this is exactly what I need! Thanks, CakeMommy!-WebDiva
I recently bought the Crisco baking spray and I found that it causes my cakes to do this. Much more so that Pam. But I've gone back to butter and flour.-WebDiva
I need to make some Tiffany blue cupcake pops, but I cannot find a color close enough to this to use with the candy melts. Any thoughts? I have never actually used the candy melts before. Is it possible to use royal icing instead?
Thanks for your reply pattycakes...I didn't want to have to buy a new printhead (I saw some online for around $75 and I don't think I paid that much for the printer brand new!I'm happy to say that after a long evening of frustration and wasted paper (thankfully just plain paper, not icing sheets), I finally got them to print. The problem turned out to be the paper type that I had selected. I had to print using Photo Paper Pro on High print quality. Nothing else worked...
My image printer (Canon ip3500) will not print right. I have cleaned and deep cleaned, steam cleaned...everything! I have also tried to align my printhead several times and still I still have nice long streaks through my pictures. I have a cake due for a friend on SATURDAY! I am so terrified that I'm going to mess this up. All of my problems started when I tried to refill my ink cartridges...nothing but problems. At first I couldn't print at all I even ordered new...
Thanks Pip and Sweetriley.Pip, I used your method and FINALLY got it to work!...I had searched on the Avery website before for some labels the same size, but was unsuccessful. I found one in Word that worked and adjusted (and adjusted, and adjusted!) it for my use.Sweetriley, I tried that the last time I did them, but I am terrible at cutting and I couldn't get my cookie cutter to cut through the sheet. Maybe I was doing something wrong. Thanks for your advice.
sorry for the duplicate posts...ugh...
sorry for the duplicate posts...ugh...
Hello all, I purchased some Icing Images 2.5" circle cookie sheets. Does anyone know where I can find a template for them? I tried the Deco software, but the circles were too small. I tried making my own template, but I haven't been successful yet. Any thoughts?Thanks in advance!-Webdiva
Hello all. I purchased the 2.5" cookie circles from Icing Images. Does anyone know where I can find a template for them? I tried the Deco software, but the circles were smaller. I also tried making my own template, but haven't had much success just yet.Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.