Posts by Tamanna

I first attended a cake decorating class for my son who loves cakes and not just cakes but who loves watching me decorate them.... There have been times when we have made cakes for fun.... i make cupcakes and let my children decorate them .... and yet my feelings were hurt when my son asked for a store cake for his birthday only because i could not produce an image cake (i could not invest in the printer etc....) so i let him have the store cake which cost much much more...
Congratulations! Kelly.... your winning was expected... after all that was such a lovely cake and you worked really hard .... especially for a lot of first that you did... after seeing your cake, that pretty basket has been on my mind ever since, not much for the lovely bunny but surely i envy the basket... its very pretty.
Your cake is so cute .... you are surely the winner
I have made a handle for one of my basket cakes.... i used a clean sheet of chart paper, the ends of which i inserted into either sides of the cake and then piped two rows of ropes on the top (visible) side of the chart paper... if you pipe the rope on a flat sheet and then try to curve it the icing will crack and peal off the chart paper, also it is very difficult to insert the edges into the sides without having the icing peal off the handle... it is best to first...
i'd go for the smooth one.....
go ahead and post it, no will not offend anyone.... i am a devout catholic and i have made cakes for Diwali and Eid....
i dont think its a problem with your camera or then how you take the pictures. it probably could be your screen. I just moved my screen (which was facing the window) and could see the rossettes and leaves very clearly.... your cake looks beautiful and sounds delicious... Lovely
For me i will rate them in this order1. cakes2. cupcakes 3. cookies .... maybe
i have done the same ...... just realised i am a cake deco addict too.
omg - so many recipes with Nutella.... and i thought nutella is just a spread..... my son loves nutella and i am going to let him have a feast with these great nutella treats....Thanks