Posts by strawberry0121

Well, as flattering as it is, it sounds like something I would not want to do!Anyway you could do a shout out on here to see if someone lives closer who could do the cake in your place? That way, at least you could give her a referral.
Why do I agree to such sill requests? Anyone got any good, simple (as requested) ideas on making a 9" stacked (UNCARVED) round cake to involve snow tubing and red roses to accent?I could just make the snow tubing theme on top and border the bottom with roses, but thought I'd pick the brains of the most creative group of cake decorators around first. Thanks!
Awesome! Thank you so much! I told my bride that I would just be charging her for them. Off to check it out
Is anyone willing to make them for me and I buy them from you?
Does anyone have a good source for these? I REALLY don't want to make them myself... Thanks!
I have searched and looked for actual instructions on how to make one of these, but I just can't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know of something like this? If so, could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks so much!
Thank you for your compliments! I can't believe I pulled it off!
Thank you so much for your help! Here is the cake I came up with:http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1337240
Hi!I have seen a few really nice looking dogwood flowers and was wondering if anyone knows of a good source for these? I found them at Global Sugar Art, but they are $10.99 and I was hoping to find some cheaper. Thanks!Monika
Thank you so much for going to such trouble! I think I can figure this out!