Posts by ariun

And... it might even get on Cake Wrecks!! What more could she want?
I'm completely with thecreativeone4 in this. Makes all the difference!
Hee hee hee! That's what I do too! Comments are nice, but if I don't get any, no problem. It's good enough for me that I get to stick the pic up here with hundreds of other cakes that are far, far better than mine.
The shape looks pretty regular, so I'd say do sheet cakes, stack, freeze and cut off the bits that don't look like the overall shape of the school. Then ice and decorate.Looks like a big project -- better get started soon, and have fun!
Whoo, I'm a Marble Cake. That's pretty reassuring! I thought I'd lost my marbles some time ago.Eclectic, inventive, and peaceful.You are never willing to accept what's "normal." You live to push the envelope. You find it hard to make up your mind. You prefer to have everything you want, right away!
Oh I found it, no problem. It's such a common feature -- clicking on the logo to go back to the home page. There's one more typo on the "about me" page -- "quality" is misspelt "qualtity".I love your website too! You have such a skillful hubby.
Ah, but cake ladies are POPULAR.
Hah! That's EXACTLY what I saw too. You'd be glad to know the cake is no longer that way... have a look at page 5 of this thread.
It's good work, but not something I'd like. To me it looks like the poor mom got beheaded, her limbs lopped off and her belly slashed, then someone stuck a cute doll in her remains to shock whoever found her body. The death theme's reinforced by black roses, which I think are gorgeous but in combination with the body, just macabre.
AlicegopYou go, girl!!!!!!