Posts by grama_j

Thanks everyone...... I'll wait until I get to the store and get the instant.....
can you use "cook and serve" instead of INSTANT ?
WOW ! that is GREAT ! CONGRATS !
Funerals are for closure.....if you think there will even be a CHANCE that you will be sorry you did not say goodbye to your friend, I would advise you to go to one of the viewings...... you don't have to stay, and you don't have to go to the Mass, but it might behove you to say goodbye.....Sunday will be to late........ God bless you all........
I'm soooo happy for CC..... I can always depend on you guys ! I guess that should have read, We can depend on each other !
Do you have enough room in your freezer?
I guess I should have made that clear..... it IS for icing.... If you guys say I don't need it, I'll give it a try without it...... Ive just always added it because the original recipe called for it...... So, my butter cream is going to crust with out it ?
meringue powder...... just looked, and I am out.....please.....HELP....I can't get to the store !
This question has been asked soooo many times, and so far no one has come up with an answer.... If the piping gel works, let us all know, okay ?
She has helped and encouaged me so many times.... sometimes one on one, others just by reading her posts.......... Her love and generosity for her fellow man is unbounded...... WE LOVE YOU INDYDEBI!