Posts by fosterscreations

I am looking for someone who might be available to make a cake for me for October 12th and deliver to my mom for her 60th in Treasure Island Florida. Thanks,Shannon
I would love to see your finished picture.
I also got an email from a Rev Chris Curtis ToddHello,With regards to your services and products,I am Rev Chris and would like to place an order for the items listed below. Gift Basket 60 pcs with chocolate,cookies, biscuit and cakes for each basket $50 per Basket. Church anniversary cake white and blue 5 units boxed Cupcakes 100 units Kindly advice pricing,availability and what you can offer ? Looking forward to hear from you..ChrisI also got the Cathy email as well.Both...
I put my gumpaste things in the oven with the light on and that helps dry them out.
Thanks everyone. I will let you know how the next one goes. I going to try it out this week and donate it to a new business in town.
I use a full size doll which costs me $5 and then I use a two layer 6 inch cake on top of a two layer 8 inch cake and carve them to get the angle. My prices start at $60 and they serve approx. 34
I use a full size doll which costs me $5 and then I use a two layer 6 inch cake on top of a two layer 8 inch cake and carve them to get the angle. My prices start at $60 and they serve approx. 34
Thanks I will have to try those ideas out. Not sure I can get the tuffboard here. But will look for it.
I was so excited to do a laptop cake. I had the base part done and was ready to put the screen on and it wouldn't stay. I had taken two pieces of foam core and put dowels in between and then covered with fondant. It was way too heavy. So I cut a regular card board and covered very thinly with buttercream and that was too heavy.Any ideas on how to get it to stay in a single layer 9x13 cake??? I was so disapointed. The customer LOVED it but I discounted it $20 as it wasn't...
You can as long as you have printed the image yourself but if you buy a licensed edible image to put on the cake then no you can't altar it in any way.