Posts by tanyacakes

Hello, I live in Rochester, NY, and do advanced cake decorating in gumpaste, fondant, and make everything from scratch such as italian buttercream. I have a customer living in Cockeysville, MD near Towson, Md, who wants someone who does the same kind of work. Please check out my www.tanyacakes.com website for cake examples. Does anyone know someone to recommend near Towson, MD, who does advanced cake decorating and bakes from...
Anyone ever make/attempted to make delphinium gumpaste flowers? What cutter did you use for the petal? Is it similar enough to another flower petal cutter to use? Is there a website which sells it? I already checked scott clark wooley's website and did not find a cutter for it among his cutters for sale.thanks.www.tanyacakes.com
Kiddiekakes, God bless you. tanyacakes
YES!!!!that is what I saw. I have gone to sugarcraft.com and searched but was unsuccessful. What should I search on to find where it is on their website or what is the link?thanks so much Kiddiekakes.
Kiddiekakes, Yes, you are describing exactly what I am looking for. Sugarcraft is inconsistent with this product? I will check out your other website recommendation. Do you know I have emailed ICES management and they don't know of it? Thank goodness someone else saw it. Attached is a picture. I have found a single version of what I believe we are both referring to at www.cheftools.com, www.fantes.com, www.bakerstools.com. Attached is a photo of a single pan. At...
Hello, Did anyone go to the ICES(International Cake Exploration Society www.ices.org) convention in Washington, DC, in 2004? If you did or if you know another place where this pan is available, please let me know. I saw it at one of the vendor booths. It was $20. Of course I wanted to purchase the pan but had spent money on so many other tools and had a budget, decided to pass. Now I need it. It is not the Wilton tiered cake pan where each cupcake is half of tiered...