Posts by angie941mx

1000 Thanks Trixyinaz Your tips are like a treasure , I understand now many things. Now I am going to tried new things for to sell correctly my cakesI have visited your blog congratulations your cakes are fabulous. Angelica
1000 thanks your information help NCmomof3boys : I undrestand that allways I need to fill my pan 2/3 and and I cut my cake and I have two layers.MacsMom I have taken your recipe and there are a good tips for me.Thanks
1000 thanks your information help NCmomof3boys : I undrestand that allways I need to fill my pan 2/3 and and I cut my cake and I have two layers.MacsMom I have taken your recipe and there are a good tips for me.Thanks
Hi! everybody Recently I have sold some cakes but I have a big very big doubt with "serves" I need some help because I don't konw if I have sold my cakes correctly: * I use one recipe that , it says for 12 serves... these serves are the same like "party serves" or they are diferents sides. * Which is the standar high measure for cakes. 4" or 3" * example: If I use round pan 6" (high 4") and my recipe of 12 serves: + the "serving guide says" 6"= 12...
1000 Thanks.. Chasebrad... kakeladi...... good idea ***tracing of the inside bottom of the pan w/paper, then mark off the size servings you feel comfortable w/ and count them *** gr8_seamstress... ______________ kakeladi ... is it possible help me again ? * when you say one layer . What does it mean? I'm sorry but I'm very new.. I need to learn a lot about serving, prices , shapes and now layers. ...
Hi forum CC I bought an oval pan , I have been looking for How many servings are? Could help me? These are the sizes... THANKS
1000 thanks sweetgirls Danielle mamajan alicial susieq LeckieAnne ocakes Your tips are very usefull for me. ** I love CC ** always I found great people and advices. I hope to make a good deal...
Thanks bonjovibabe for your help... It's true you need more data for help me , My client has 40 guests is this cake big enough for 40 serves?. 1000 Thanks
Hi! I need your help plissss... I have my first order of cake (to sell) but I do not have idea the price of a cake of this kind and how many are serves? 1000 Thanks
WOW .... Thank you for your help.